Diet to Go – a Proven Diet Delivered
Diet to Go offers chef prepared, healthy and great tasting meals with strict dietary guidelines… plus, you won’t break the bank with this diet delivered service.
[ad#300×250 TEXT only L-side]
Diet to Go Stats:
Membership Cost: None
Cost per Week: $80.99 5 Days/10 meals.
Diet to Go Meal Samples:
Breakfast: Blueberry Pancakes, Maple Syrup, Turkey Sausage
Lunch: Curry Chicken Salad, Mandarin Oranges and Melba Toast
Dinner: Chipotle Flat Iron Steak, Caramelized Onions, Asparagus, Creamed Spinach
How Diet to Go Delivered Service Works:
You order online and select meals from Traditional Low-Fat, Vegetarian Low-Fat or Low-Carb. Next step is to decide on 1200 calories or 1600 calories per day. Then you choose either 5 or 7 days .. for three full meals a day or just lunch and dinner.
What’s nice about Diet to Go is that you can order only 5 days of lunch and dinner and see how you like the food without committing to time and expense before you even know if you’ll like their diet delivered.
You can even get a Free Diet Analysis with no obligation.
Diet to Go delivers diet meals right to your door unless you live in one of their pick up areas. In that case, you have the option to go to them.. Their pick up areas are: the Greater DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia areas and San Francisco Bay area.
Diet to Go Advantages:
• Three meal plans to choose from – Traditional Low-Fat, Vegetarian Low-Fat and Low-Carb
• Vegetarian alternative plan.
• You can personalize the plans to meet individual dietary and lifestyle needs.
• Diet to Go professionals can assist you in creating a meal plan that’s right for you.
• Free Diet Analysis with no obligation.
• Diet to Go’s Low-fat Traditional meal plans conform to the guidelines of all major health organizations – American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association and American Dietetic Association.
• The Low-Carb meal plan is a ‘no-hassle’ approach because Diet to Go adheres to a strict 30 net carbs a day so you don’t have to deal with it each day.
• Very competitive pricing.
• Overall good positive feedback about tasty, filling meals.
Diet to Go Disadvantages:
• Snacks are not included.
• Diet to Go just has 5 weeks worth of menu items so the recipes start repeating.
Diet to Go Testimonials from Website:
1. Two years ago, I felt horrible. I suffered from tension headaches and hurt all the time. I decided I needed to do something about it, and felt that losing weight would be key to feeling better. I found Diet-to-Go online and ordered my meals. I started with 1600 calories a day and after a few months switched to 1200. After I had lost about 30 pounds, I added walking and not long after that, I added strength training. I am thrilled to say that I no longer suffer from a daily tension headache, I feel great, I have kept the weight off, and I love to go shopping for clothes, something that I really hated before! – Darla, Denver, IA
2. “I absolutely love the meals! Everything is fresh and soooo delicious!! Somebody must really love me!!!…..No shopping, no cooking, no dishes to wash…….no leftovers to worry about……….wow……..this seriously decreases my stress levels and helps me to be a better homeschooling mom to my 3 very young, energetic boys…..and gives me that “boost” to want to exercise as well………THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU SO VERY MUCH, EVERYONE AT DIET-TO-GO!!!!” – Mary V.
3. “This is my fifth week with Diet-to-Go. I have lost ten pounds and feel great. I love the convenience. No cooking, no cleanup, just a few minutes in the microwave and its ready. There is a good variety of food and it tastes great!!!! Thanks, Diet-to-Go!” – Darlene B., Laurel, MD